Click Here for Our SLURL

Welcome to the Skinthesis Blog...

Check back often for news on new releases, sales, and other news @ Skinthesis in SL!

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Hey sweetpeas, it's been a rough week, LOL, having some computer issues : P

But, I battled my naughty notebook all night in order to get the new gothy versions of the popular Dollie Eyes out for your dressup pleasure! October is coming fast, & that means Halloween & costumes & lots of fun spooky events soon *happy squeals & jigs of anticipation*

Here's a little preview of the Night Dollie Collection, which includes all the paperweighted goodness of the originals, but now with a dark sclera for all you creatures & assorted dark entities out there : D


Check Out the Night Dollie Eyes @ Skinthesis

One color is free as a sample for you to demo the look, so be sure to drop by and grab 'em!

As for this weekend's 50L TGIF skin deals, I have one of my faves up on the sale board in both male & female versions. If you like to dress as anything from orcs to merfolk, be sure to check it out--I guarantee it'll have everyone around you seeing green ; )

Lots more coming soon (if my computer will kindly cooperate--please cross your fingers for me!), and as always have a great weekend,

--Cane Sutter
Skinthesis Owner/Creator
Visit Skinthesis In-World

0 comments:

Post a Comment